In consideration of the purpose and context of the organisation, and the condition of the environment in which the company operates, the management of SynApps Solutions Limited is committed to the continual improvement of the Environmental Management System (EMS), according to compliance obligations, by following the principles and requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
All employees and sub-contractors of SynApps Solutions Limited are acting to protect the environment by preventing and eliminating environmental pollution through:
- Continual education in order to prevent environmental pollution, preserve natural resources, and improve the EMS
- Continual raising of environmental awareness through SynApps Core Briefs and information bulletins
- Manage waste from our business operations and encourage recycling and re-use at all times
- Activities that emerge from the context of the organisation
- Maintain the ISO 14001 through close monitoring and review
- Decrease of our adverse impact on water, soil, air, and biodiversity.
It is the commitment of SynApps to:
- Communicate the Environmental Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of SynApps via email and publishing in eRoom, and making it available to the public through the Company’s website and on request.
- Monitor key objectives and performance at least annually
- Become Carbon Neutral by December 2025 and maintain that status on an ongoing basis
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this Environmental Policy, then please contact us via e-mail to email@example.com, via telephone 08702 405 143, or in writing to SynApps Solutions Ltd, Titan Court, 3 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9NA.